Because of the increasing cost of pitch hire for home matches and the cost of traveling to away matches, our players are having to pay higher fees to keep the club afloat. With your help, we can continue to work towards making this club one of the biggest clubs in North Wales, by giving everyone an opportunity regardless of financial circumstances.
This arrangement will help Bangor City Hockey Club survive throughout this difficult economic period, and at the same time, your business will benefit from maximum exposure.
The benefits of sponsoring the club include:
- The name of your business will be on our shirts throughout the season.
- The men’s first and second team play in the North West Hockey League, which means they’ll be playing their matches in Gwynedd, Cheshire, Merseyside and Greater Manchester, thus guaranteeing you promotion throughout these regions. As well as this, the men’s second team play in Anglesey, Gwynedd, Ceredigion, Denbighshire, Wrexham, Conwy, Flintshire and Shropshire.
- Your company logo and a link to your website will be on our club website throughout the 2018/19 season.
- Your company will be advertised on our Facebook and Twitter account. Our Twitter account currently has over a thousand followers.
- Your company logo and a link to your website will be included in the match reports on our website. The match report will stay there for however long the website exists.
- Every match report, along with your company logo and a link to your website, will be shared on our Facebook and Twitter account during the week following the match.
- Every match report, along with your details, will appear on the North Wales Hockey website and will stay there for however long the website exists.
- Every match report, along with your details, will appear in the North Wales Chronicle and Holyhead and Anglesey Mail.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact one of our club officers. You’ll find their contact details by clicking on the ‘Club Officers’ tab at the top of the page.